Sunday, January 2, 2011

Goodbye 2010

It's been a while..hopefully someone is still around to read this blog.  2010 was a busy year and for the most part...it sucked.  The best part of the year?  I got married to the most amazing man ever! The worst part? Hmmm pretty much most of it.  I went through a lot of personal struggles this past year and my goal for this year is to be a better person in many different ways.  I'd like to stick to something for a change.  I don't know why I have such difficulty, but I do. I would like to lose weight this year.  I was looking through some pictures of myself...ugh!  There is a reason I stick to the other side of the lens.  I'm starting school this year.  That's pretty exciting.  One thing that I would like to do this year is to take a photo ever day for the rest of the year.  You would think that would be easy, especially for someone who loves photography as much as I do, but again, for some reason I can't stick to anything!!  That's the main thing I would like to change this year.  I think it has something to do with the fear of failing, so I stop before I fail.  I don't know why, but this is the year that I would like to change that.  So, we're starting today with my photo 365!!  I will say that I can't promise that I will post every day.  I will try, but I can't guarantee it. I will, however, make sure that you do get to see all 365 photos, they just may end up being posted at a later time than the day they are taken.  If anyone is still out there reading this blog, thank you.   Here it is..picture number one.  Sweetness!  

This is the view front my porch this afternoon.  I really love living in North Idaho.  It is so stunning here. 

Here's to the best year ever! 2011 can really only be what you make it, so it's time that I focus on myself and getting myself to the person that I know I am supposed to be. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors

Visits from my friends

Followers