Monday, May 10, 2010
2:24 AM | Posted by Shanna Russell | Edit Post
Happy Mother's Day! Mother's day at my house was just perfect! I got to sleep in, which is always nice. Mark and the kids made me breakfast in bed. I got a card from each of them. They were very cute and sweet cards. I also go beautiful flowers and chocolate.
My Mother's Day loot. I'm incredibly blessed to have to two fantastic kids and a wonderful man in my life who show me love on a daily basis.
A couple close-ups of my beautiful flowers. My honey knows me so well and knows which flowers are 'perfect' for me.
After a wonderful morning we went to Post Falls and had nice little hike. It was gorgeous outside today.
Here are my two wonderful kids and I on Mother's Day, 2010 in Post Falls.
They are such goofballs, which makes me love them that much more!
My three loves on Mother's Day. May 9, 2010. I love them with everything I have! Thank you guys for such a wonderful day!! I love you Mark, Sean, and Victoria!
My Blog List
- Alphabet Challenge-Letter F
- Alphabet Challenge-Letter E
- Alphabet Challenge-Letter D
- Alphabet Challenge-C
- Alphabet Challenge-Letter B
- Alphabet Challenge-Letter A
- The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sle...
- A Daughter is a Gift of Love.
- She wanted her picture taken too!
- It's a Dog Eat Dog World!
- I love where I live!
- ▼ May (12)